Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] How to build gnomemeeting with DISABLE_GNOME?

Hi John Que,

[snip]
> did not help ; also ./configure --disable-gnome or ./configure
> --without-gnome
>
> I am using version 1.0.2 on RH9.
[snip]
> I saw in the change log the following remark which explain something about
> it:
> 2003-04-08 Damien Sandras  <dsandras seconix com>
>
> 	* configure.in: Removed possibility to compile without GNOME using
[snip]

read more closely:
REMOVED POSSIBILITY. That means it's no longer in 1.0.2 though it was in
the CVS before the 1.0.2 release. Yet 1.2.0 should be offering that
option again. So just try 1.2.0 instead 1.0.2 =)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian