Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Video Device

Le mar, 10/08/2004 à 17:07 -0500, Justace Clutter a écrit :
> Another possability is to take the entire screen and you could show a
> presentation.  That way the presentation would be sent across to the
> meeting.

I had notes about something like this some time ago, but I don't know
where I put them, and can't seem to remember how it was supposed to
work. But the idea of being able to use gm's video abilities to do some
nice things is appealing.

Snark

PS: Yes, I know T.120 is supposed to do that, but we don't have it, and
what I wanted to do only relied on the other end being able to display
video.