Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events

Hi Damien,

> After some reflexion, I think too. But I don't know yet how to present
> that to the user so that the GUI is intuitive :-/

how about toggling it with the "busy/away" flag?
I.e. using the intuitive approach "when i'm NOT at my desk, i do NOT
have my headset on"? That way a user will hear the ringtone on the
speakers and also the ringout can remain on the speakers for
"hands-free-dialling" while the call is not established. When however he
puts the headset on, he removes the "away" flag and all events go
directly to the headset...

--
Best regards,
 Kilian