Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events

Hi,

After some reflexion, I think too. But I don't know yet how to present
that to the user so that the GUI is intuitive :-/

Probably renaming "Output Device" in "Sound Events" in "Ring Tone Output
device" is enough?

I could also add a drop-down menu with all possible devices for each of
the sound events, but that sounds like overkill for the users.