Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting in the very near future

Hi Damien,

> I'm not responsible of migras' patch. If you have a problem with migras'
> patch, you have to contact him, not me.

was a general remark on the dependency issue.. not criticism about you
coding styles.. ;) And migras knows i disapprove his patch. He just
thinks that users should suffer that way and that it's time to impose
GNOME2.6 by force upon all that want to stay with GMCVS. But that's
another issue..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian