Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting in the very near future

Hi Damien,

> -2- Some people have complained that they couldn't compile CVS anymore
> because it required one more dependancy

adding EDS as dependancy is not the problem for the moment. that's still
somewhat feasible.. but the whole gnome2.6 is forced for now and brings
a headache to all trying the CVS.. So if there shall be regular packages
again, there needa be a way around migras' patch forcing gnomevfs 2.6...

However it's a good news, we're now going to head for openh323 plugins
and later for OPAL's SIP-support.. I've just had yet another discussion
with folks doing professional voip in germany and they were telling me,
it's a pity they can't recommend "plain go for GM and it'll work" for
we're lacking the SIP support.

Just my 0.02¤.

--
Best regards,