Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM 1.02 and Quicknet

Le mar 13/04/2004 à 07:24, George Boyd a écrit :
> Has anyone had trouble with 1.02 and using the quicknet card? It shows
> up in the list but when you choose it, it says no device found.

No problem for me, using 1.02 under Mandrake 9.1 with a PCMCIA Quicknet
card.

> Also nixj will not compile on Fedora. I don't know who handles the code
> for that but it would be nice to be able to use the nixj drivers.

I had some troubles too to compile the nixj driver, it had some issues
with PCMCIA and was crashing my kernel. Derek Smithies (who maintains
the nixj driver) was kind enough to provide me some tips to get it
working. I think I heard the changes were committed to CVS, so you may
try the latest version from CVS.

But you may also use the old ixj driver, especially if you run a 2.6.x
kernel (nixj doesn't work with 2.6 according to Derek).

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>