Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM 1.02 and Quicknet

Hi George,

Am Di, den 13.04.2004 schrieb PUYDT Julien um 8:53:
> On mar, 2004-04-13 at 07:24, George Boyd wrote:
> > Has anyone had trouble with 1.02 and using the quicknet card? It shows
> > up in the list but when you choose it, it says no device found.
> >
> > Also nixj will not compile on Fedora. I don't know who handles the code
> > for that but it would be nice to be able to use the nixj drivers.
>
> Notice that when you hit "Reply" in your mail client, even if you erase
> the old subject and the old text, your new mail will have a reference in
> its header to show which message you are replying to.

meaning, you end up in the wrong thread and will get no answer from
those using threaded view.

However Quicknet is supposed to work fine with 1.0.2.. If nixj isn't
compiling, try ixj.. But Damien can give a better insight, as he has
hardware for Quicknet, which i haven't..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian