[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS News

Hello to all,

There haven't been any update since a long time (1 week) in CVS, mainly
for 2 reasons :
- I've left work and have been awfully busy
- I'm doing big changes in the current code:
	- The menu system has been rewritten, using GTK+ only, and 	integrated
as a mini library
	- I'm writing a new function gnomemeeting_menu_update that will 	be
able to update the sensitivity and state of all menus 	following if you
are in a call or not instead of doing things 	for each item separately
at various places in the code
- I'm nearly finished with the new "status" code

I'll be away this afternoon, where I will present a talk in french about
GnomeMeeting and the Open Source and tonight because I'm since 6 years
with Jonita today, so we are going out.

Tomorrow morning, I have a meeting @ Belnet, so don't expect CVS updates
before tomorrow evening. I hope to be finished by that time and able to
move on in the features list to implement before 1.00.

Thanks,
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com