Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Fw: [patch] ILS charset

Hello Grigory,

Why is this patch needed? I don't understand.
Actually, the current situation is this :
- ILS is using ISO-8859-1
- LDAP is using UTF-8

GnomeMeeting is using UTF-8 like standardized by LDAP.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org