Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS Changes - 12 october 2003

Le lun 13/10/2003 à 03:11, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> ok, this error is not on your list, but i just had a connection from
> 0.98.5 to my CVS version. And even though i have video reception
> disabled the remote started sending video. is this due to the new
> start-on-the-fly patch?

Yes, it is a bug I have to fix. Actually disable video reception is not
functionnal anymore. I'm waiting for Craig's input to fully fix it (and
perhaps be able to change it during calls, so that when you enable it
during a call, it requests to the remote to start sending video).
However, OpenH323 has problems with this, I have an idea for a fix, but
I need his answer.

Sorry for not having mentionned it, but that proves you are testing !
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org