Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] News

Damien Sandras wrote:

Tomorrow I will do a code cleanup of the addressbook code, so if you see
features missing before 1.00, it is highly time to request them !
Copy URL's to clipboard via rightclick :) (perhaps it is possible, but i only got it with a workaround).

Don't ask why this might be senseful or not, I had this problem yesterday ;-)

If it's already possible and I'm only too dumb - trash this mail ..

Heya,
Jan

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
written by one of the great men of our network