[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] News

Hi!

I've just added the possibility to rename servers and groups in the
addressbook. Please test limit cases.

I have added a serie of possible test corresponding to that change in
the Wiki on wiki.seconix.com.

Notice also that stopping/starting video during calls is now possible,
as well as changing the video device and video size during calls.

Tomorrow I will do a code cleanup of the addressbook code, so if you see
features missing before 1.00, it is highly time to request them !

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org