[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] FYP on video conferencing software.

Hi All,

  Thanks for the opinions. Here is a simple idea on the FYP that I'm working
with : http://personal.cityu.edu.hk/~50342813/discussion.htm

  I've further discussed with my professor, our ultimate goal is that we
develop a video conferencing system, with one part on the linux based on the
GNOMEMeeting (that's what I'm doing), one part on the PDA based on the
PocketBone. And they would finally have a very similar interface and
compatible functions.

  I've now started looking at the source code of GNOME Meeting, and I've
looked into the files in /src. I wanna ask if I want to try changing the
interface of it, should I work on the gnomemeeting.cpp and mainwindow.cpp or
any other files?

Thanks a lot for your opinion.

Regards,
Kenny Lam.