[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Current testing team

Hi,

Could one of the current testing team members do the following :
- Edit the WIKI and add a testing section
- Read all my previous mails to devel since 0.98.0 was released, and add
the asked tests in a list.

Each testing team member should carefully test things in that list, then
indicate he has tested and put his name. That will permit to see who is
testing and who is not and what has not been tested.

I'll test myself what has not been tested, but of course, it will slow
the development, so a little help would be greatly appreciated. You can
even use Kilian's wonderful packages. Kilian is doing a great work with
others to keep updated CVS packages. That makes testing easy.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org