Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Do you like smileys?

The current code[1] just builds some trees to detect the smileys when it
is first initialised, based on a table of valid smileys and their
corresponding graphic representation. This table can be easily moved to
a file if desired.
The code can also be easily modified to force a blank or EOL or EOS at
the end of the smiley.

[1] ok, it's not the most beautiful code in the world and could get some
cleaning

/me wonders why somebody wants to rewrite the code. I just do not see
the need, the code works and the changes needed are minimal. (I also
believe it is fairly efficient).
/me wonders why nobody told asked him about a rewrite before.