Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Do you like smileys?

On mer, 2003-10-01 at 19:01, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> I was asking if your code handled the case where it would turn text that
> was not supposed to be a smiley, into one, rather than the specific case
> of :0. For instance, I don't want (48) to end up being (4<smiley>
> either.

Well, 8) is a smiley, too... another problem... not that easy to fix...
the current gm has the same issue.

I fixed the :0 and :-0 smiley, so that they will now be :O and :-O,
which allow to write 12:00 without problem...

Notice: if anybody comes up with a nice (ie: easy to regex), clean (ie:
doesn't lead to any obvious such problem) list of smileys, I'll be quite
happy to get it!