[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [Fwd: [OpenH323]Qt/Qt Designer with openh323 and pwlib?]

Future new client again?

-----Message suivi-----
From: Takasuki Matsu <matsutakasuki yahoo com>
To: openh323 openh323 org
Subject: [OpenH323]Qt/Qt Designer with openh323 and pwlib?
Date: 27 May 2003 02:30:46 -0700

hi all experts,

I am a new member to this forum. I am going to develop a GUI video conferencing application using Qt and Qt Designer. Is there any one doing similar implementation and coding before?
As i know there is an application called gnomemeeting which is using GTK+ for the GUI, i want to have a C++ implementation by using Qt. Is there any open project that can guide me how to start my intended project?
BTW, there is a program called KDeveloper. Do anyone advice me the difference between KDeveloper and Qt/Qt designer? Which one is better for writing C++ and making GUI?

Lastly, which open project (ohphone? or other else?) in openh323.org is a well tutorial for writing a video conference application? I just go through a tutorial from Dr. V. Toncar. However, it only a internet phone example. Anyway, many thanks to Dr. Toncar for his valuable contribution!

Thanks,

suki