[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New CVS commit

Hello,

The last CVS commit sees the completion of the addressbook code. It
shouldn't change anymore before 1.0 except if bugs or leaks are
detected.

Before testing operations, please do an "export MALLOC_CHECK_=2".

I fixed a few more bugs :
- Drag And Drop that was not working anymore
- I added case-insensitivity for comparing URL's and shortcuts.

Please test, I'm rather disappointed by last test reports, only 2
persons reported me bugs.

Thanks,
--
 _	Damien Sandras