Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Time to test CVS :)

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hi to all,

I've updated CVS before leaving tonight. There are major internal code
changes, it was needed so that I still like the code ;)

More seriously, the Video Grabber threads now only exists when the Video
Grabber is actually running and it destroyed when you close the device.

Here are a few things that you should test, please confirm me that the
test are ok. Each test should be run several times in a row to make sure
everything is ok.

1) Receiving a call when being in Auto-Answer and video preview is
disabled AND enabled works

Receiving a call when being in Auto-Answer works OK when preview is

enabled or disabled.

(2 tests to do here)

2) Receiving a call when video preview is disabled AND enabled works if
you accept OR reject the call with the incoming call popup

Receiving a call when being in Auto-Answer works OK when preview is

enabled or disabled and when the popup is enabled.

(4 tests to do here)

3) Quitting with video preview enabled works

This works ok.

4) Quitting during a call works

This works ok.

5) Quitting before a call is established works

Well I dont know how to click on quite when the answer popup
is in the way, perhaps it's becouse I use WindowMaker :)

6) Quitting when somebody is calling and the incoming call popup is
disabled works

This works ok.

Thanks to test that !

(Im waiting for tests reports ;) )

And I have also tested GM on connections with meny lost/late packets and GM works well, No GM <-> NM tests yet though.

Cheers Johnny