Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Do we close the gnomemeeting-list mailing list?

> Given the fact that people have to subscribe to the mailing list to ask
> one question, then unsubscribe, I wonder if closing the mailing list and
> open an help forum on www.gnomemeeting.org wouldn't be a good idea.

People have to register to a forum, too.

> It seems that help forums are more appropriate for casual help than
> mailing lists.

No, I do not think so.

> What do the current subscribers think?
>
> - Do we close the mailing list and create a forum?
> - Do we keep the mailing list and create a forum?
> - Or do we keep the mailing list only?

- keep this mailing list and create a forum (if there are some
volunteers who want to administrate it)

Although mailing lists are very old and famous there are still some
people who do not know how to use a mailing list or even what it is.
Those people will find some help in a forum.

For all other users the mailing list should be enough because no
important feature is missing.

Cheers,
Matthias