Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Something easy to test

Le jeu 06/03/2003 à 23:54, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :

> using nat here and ils reports my correct external ip. I do have one
> slightly related question though.  how can i tell my notebook to use
> port 1721 not 1720  i have 1720 forwarded to my desktop and 1721
> forwarded to my notebook.

Using gconf-editor :
modify the keys
/apps/gnomemeeting/general/listen_port
/apps/gnomemeeting/general/tcp_port_range
/apps/gnomemeeting/general/udp_port_range
and restart GnomeMeeting.

Pay attention to use different port ranges or you won't be able to have
2 calls at the same time.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>