Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Something easy to test

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 09:25, Damien Sandras wrote:
> This only applies to people behind NAT registering to ILS (Fabrice,
> matti, Snark + others)
>
> --
> Hi all,
>
> When you register to ILS, GnomeMeeting automatically updates the IP in
> the IP Translation field to the IP address registered to ils.seconix.com
>
> I have a test for those of you using IP Translation who are behind a NAT
> gateway. Somebody reported me today that his GnomeMeeting was reporting
> the wrong IP. GnomeMeeting was displaying his private IP and not the
> real IP in the IP translation field. I don't understand how it can
> happen.
using nat here and ils reports my correct external ip. I do have one
slightly related question though.  how can i tell my notebook to use
port 1721 not 1720  i have 1720 forwarded to my desktop and 1721
forwarded to my notebook.

--
Dennis Gilmore <dennis dgilmore net>