Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The GnomeMeeting Team

Am Mon, 2003-06-30 um 18.48 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> No problem for me. The only thing that disappoints me is that I will end
> up doing things myself again :/

I'll try to contribute as much as possible!

> I'll thus take the maintainership of the manual with Christopher (if he
> comes back) after 1.0 is released.

Ok. I've promised you to maintain the manual (and contribute to it)
until the 1.0 and I will definitely do that. I think I could write some
parts of the manual after 1.0 too, but I don't want to maintain it
anymore. As I've already said I'd like to concentrate on coding and
other things.

Thanks for your understanding!

Cheers,
--
Matthias Redlich <m-redlich t-online de>