Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The GnomeMeeting Team

I reject my role as GnomeMeeting Documentation Maintainer. I've made
this decision for two main reasons:

- I don't like writing manuals. Actually I even think it is a bit
boring. (I prefer coding and other things) Due to this fact I (with
Christopher) will write the manual for the first stable release of
GnomeMeeting, but then I want to concentrate on other tasks.
- I won't be able to do my task properly because I don't have enough
time to maintain a documentation.

I think it is very nice that you wanted me to become a maintainer
(thanks!), but I don't accept my nomination because I suppose I'd do my
job very bad.

In my eyes GnomeMeeting was (and still is) a great project. When I
noticed that Damien had to do everything alone I wanted to contribute
somehow and help him a bit. My gtk coding skills were too bad, thus I
started to write the manual. (originally with matti)

I will help to finish the manual for GM 1.0. I will also try to
contribute to the project as much as possible. (by testing, discussing,
maybe patching and other things... just like now)

Damien, I hope that you aren't too disappointed by my decision and that
you can accept it, but maintaining a documentation is not a task I can
enjoy.

Cheers,
--
Matthias Redlich <m-redlich t-online de>