RE: Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sort in calls history

>For the blinking icon, I also agree it could be useful, but where to
>place it? I'll put it on the todo list. I think having status icons to
>show if you are registered to a GK, to ILS, if your connection quality
>is good/bar/normal, ... is very interesting, but I don't see where to
>place it...

Well, some of these things would fit very well by
changing the icon docked in the KDE panel don't
you think?

I could quite happily like having a different
icon down there if I have missed calls, and then
reset it next time I open the call history box.

It would also be good to indicate down there
whether currently registered on ILS. I had a
situation a few weeks ago to find that my machine
had been not connected to ILS all day and had
to click away about a hundred message boxes
telling me so.... :/

Matt