[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 0.98 :)

Here is the release news. I'm pretty sure that I have forgotten features
and/or people, please read it and mail me if you think I've forgotten
things. I think it is important to tell about features in the news that
will be posted on all news websites I know ;)

GnomeMeeting 0.98.1 aka the "Buddha Matreya release" is available!
Damien Sandras
2003-06-23
After several months of development and 1 week before the birthday of
the first\ official release of GnomeMeeting, GnomeMeeting 0.98 is
available.
<b>GnomeMeeting 0.98.1</b> can be downloaded today at the <a
href=http://www.gn\omemeeting.org/index.php?rub=5&pos=0
target=_new>usual location</a>. This is a \major release with many
changes and enhancements, and it should be the last rel\ease before we
reach the 1.0 cycle.
support<\/b>: calls can be hold and retrieved later,<li><b>Call transfer
support</b>: yo\u can transfer any running call to another
for incoming calls,<li>Possibility to specify the UD\P ports used when
registering to gatekeepers<li>Improved messages when a call
IPv6 support\</b> (thanks to S&eacute;bastion Josset),<li>Support for
the GNU Gatekeeper NAT\ penetration technique (permits you to penetrate
NAT as long as you register to\ a public non-natted GNU GK - Thanks to
Chih-Weih Huang)</ul></p>
drag-and-drop, now also supports special chars<li\><b>Speed dials
support</b>: you can associate any number shortcut to callto: a\nd h323:
URLs for your contacts (e.g.: if speed dial 1 is h323:microsoft.com,
d\ialing 1# will dial h323:microsoft.com)<li><b>Improved ILS
(thanks to Georgi Georgiev and Bob Mroczka\)<li><b>New calls
history</b>: given, unanswered and received calls are now lis\ted in the
calls history, you can then call back users or drag-and-drop them in\to
one of the groups of your addressbook<li><b>Improved preferences
dialog</b> \with a better organization of the options<li>Dialogs are now
HIG compliant<li>N\ew option to automatically clear the text
chat<li>Debug output contains timesta\mps and is going in a file<li>New
smileys<li>New icons (thanks to Jakub Steiner\)<li>Many internal code
changes to prepare GnomeMeeting to 1.00</ul></p>
Chung-Yen Ch\ang<li>sv.po by Christian Rose<li>nl.po by Huib
Kleinhout<li>it.po by Alessio D\essi<li>fr.po by Fabrice
I would like to thanks the translators and all people having tested
GnomeMeetin\g a lot in order to permit a quality release (Kilian Krause,
Johnny Ström, Fabr\ice Alphonso, Matt Marsh and Alexandre Aractingi).
Sorry for those of you I for\got, I have tried to thank for the biggest
contributions, but I'm sure to have \forgotten people...
Please report <b>all</b> bugs that you could encounter with this
release, that \is the only way you can help the project to improve.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>