Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] gnomemeeting user docs

Hello John,

Am Mon, 2003-07-21 um 23.47 schrieb John Fleck:
> Could the person or people working on docs drop me a line?

thanks a lot for your mail. We are very pleased that you want to support
us!

To answer your question: Christopher (mailto:zanee kernelcode com) and
me are responsible for the manual.

The manual hasn't been finished yet, but it is in work. The current
manual - and some other things - can be found at
http://wiki.seconix.com/index.php/GnomeMeetingManual .

I would really appreciate it if you gave us your feedback or any other
comments.

> Thanks,
> John Fleck
> coordinator, GNOME Documentation Project

Thanks in advance,
--
Matthias Redlich <m-redlich t-online de>