[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] gnomemeeting user docs

Folks -

I am trying to find the person responsible for gnomemeeting user
documentation. With gnomemeeting's inclusion in the GNOME 2.4 release,
I'd like to offer the help of the folks in the GNOME Documentation
Project in the preparation of user docs - dealing with DocBook, OMF
files, getting the docs built and installed correctly, etc.

Could the person or people working on docs drop me a line?

Thanks,
John Fleck
coordinator, GNOME Documentation Project

--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)

"If we can survive Michael Jackson's nose, we can survive anything."
 - Zippy the Pinhead