[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] IEEE1394 AVC: works quite good
- From: PUYDT Julien <julien puydt laposte net>
- To: GnomeMeeting Devel Liste <gnomemeeting-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] IEEE1394 AVC: works quite good
- Date: 12 Jul 2003 07:54:47 +0200
I took some time to do some testing this morning, doing stuff like
shutting the cam on/off before/during/after running gm; running/stopping
kino&gm several times.
I finally came to two conclusions:
1. pwlib' code works ok;
2. kino's code works ok;
3. ohci1394 doesn't work very well: this module must be rmmoded and
re-insmoded everytime the cam goes in sleep mode (not putting a tape in
there helps), or is turned off, or there is any kind of error.
PS: read that mail more closely and guess what my specialty is as a
] [Thread Prev