Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Firewire AVC support: looks broken to me

Le jeu 03/07/2003 à 13:52, PUYDT Julien a écrit :

> I just rebuild libpt-cvs and gnomemeeting-cvs, with firewire AVC
> support: the device is detected ok, but there is an error opening
> device, and I get the default logo pic.

Some more information: when in a term I type
strace gnomemeeting > gm-debug.log 2>&1
and in another:
tail -f gm-debug.log | grep 1394

Then on gm's launch, I get: (this is pwlib trying devices)
access("/dev/raw1394", F_OK)            = 0
access("/dev/video1394/0", F_OK)        = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)
access("/dev/video1394", F_OK)          = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)

And when I try to open /dev/raw1394: the popup about not being able to
open the device appears, but without any visible call in the strace!

Hope this gives some help to find out what happens.