Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Firewire AVC support: looks broken to me

Le jeu 03/07/2003 à 13:52, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just rebuild libpt-cvs and gnomemeeting-cvs, with firewire AVC
> support: the device is detected ok, but there is an error opening
> device, and I get the default logo pic.
>
> Using kino, I get the picture as expected...

Just contact Georgi and ask him for help. I have no Firewire camera to
test and I think Georgi confirmed me it was working...

Notice a debug output can help too because "an error opening the device"
is too unprecise...
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org