[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Speex

I have made tests with an user yesterday who was using Speex 8k and it
gave extremely bad results in terms of audio quality. Once we switched
to MS-GSM, everything was perfect. What do you think to put back MS-GSM
as default codec? Do you like Speex 8k, are u satisfied with its
quality?

Thanks,

Btw, the release will be "0.96", impair numbering is now for "unstable".
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org