[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Two problems spotted in the page 5/7 of the druid

Hi,

I tested the gnomemeeting-cvs debian package 20030105, and found the
following problems on the video devices page of the druid:
- I had my video preview in the main window, but clicked on "Test Video"
anyway: "error while opening the video device"; this is a bug: gm had
successfully opened that device, it shouldn't complain;
- there's what's look like a progress bar in that window, just under the
"Test Video" button: what is it supposed to show?