Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Manual

Hi Damien,

I do not understand why you sent this mail although Matthias and me
already said that we would do this. I did *not* say that just for fun.

> However, the manual content on the wiki hasn't been updated since 26
> days.

True. Actually I am the only one who has written some parts of the
manual so far. I wanted to wait some time for other contributors (like
Matthias) and see how they would have written the manual and compare it
mine - I am still waiting. Additionally there was a discussion on this
list about the manual and I do not think that all questions have been
answered.
I will not continue until I know what I should change and how the others
would do it.

> My question is: "Will I have to do the manual myself too if I want it to
> be ready for 0.98.0 aka 1.00 Beta1 ?"

0.98 will be released in about 2 months, thus we still have some time.