Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Manual contributors

Hi Rob,

> > - What do you want to do?
> 1) Do 'idiot' proofing (I am aptly qualified).

very important point ;)

> 2) Ensure that the English version is grammatically correct as English
> is my first and only language.

This would be an important contribution, too. Neither me nor Matthias
Marks are native speakers, thus it would be kind if you could control
the manual.

By the way, I think Damien searches a native speaker for all
GnomeMeeting strings, too.

> 3) Write from a 'users' point of view (I haven't written code in about
> 12 years).

 Thanks!

Cheers,
Matthias