Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Manual contributors

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 15:25, Matthias Redlich wrote:
> Dear gm-devel-list subscribers,
>
> as you all may know, GnomeMeeting needs a manual for 1.0. Although there
> are still some details which have to be discussed, Matthias Marks and me
> think that the time has come to start working on the manual.
>
> In the past there were several volunteers who wanted to contribute. Thus
> we need several information:
> - Who wants to contribute?
> - What do you want to do?

I can do the catalan translation, if needed, I can also do screenshots.
If you have a TODO list on the manual, I will take a look at it and see
if there's something I can help with.

Congratulations for the initiative, keep the good work you are all
doing!

/Josep