Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Notification of missed calls

Le mar 18/02/2003 à 18:01, Damien Sandras a écrit :

> I think it is a good idea, but I prefer the status bar idea. I generally
> hate popups. I would like to know what others think of that idea?
>
> We also have to decise if we count also rejected calls or only calls
> that were not answered in the required time.

I hate popups.

What about unknown people calling for test? There aren't that many with
a normal phone, but with gm... That may make many calls that you didn't
answer, but don't really care about, and that means that information
(how many unanswered calls?) will be of less interest.

Still, if you don't register in public to the ils (ie: either not at all
or not seen by those not searching for you specifically), that may be
nice.