Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Notification of missed calls

Le mar 18/02/2003 à 17:45, Hakon G a écrit :

> I was thinking about a popup window, perhaps the calls-history window
> itself? That overlapped the main window. Then the new items could be
> displayed red or something.
> Then all you have to do is close the window if you don't care.
> I don't think that would be considered irritating. I assume most users
> would be interested in knowing that they had missed calls.
>
> But of course, this is not very important. Just an idea.

I think it is a good idea, but I prefer the status bar idea. I generally
hate popups. I would like to know what others think of that idea?

We also have to decise if we count also rejected calls or only calls
that were not answered in the required time.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org