Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Optical feedback in Audio part of druid

Am Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2003 23:56 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> I have added your widget to GnomeMeeting.
> I have also spotted 3 leaks that I have fixed (the gc variable, the
> borders array, and the colors array). However, it would be nice if you
> could check that the fixes are appropriate because I could also be
> wrong.

Haven't looked in the code, but at least for the colors array I think you are
right.

> The rest of the code is of great quality. I have added it, and added the
> appropriate copyrights (please check them too).

Thanks.

> I have however a last service to ask you: please look in ldap_window.cpp
> and ldap_window.h and add the required doc to the functions :
> - static functions documented in the .c
> - general functions documented in the .h
> - The doc has 3 fields : DESCRIPTION: only used in callbacks to describe
> when the callback is called. BEHAVIOR: the behavior, what it is doing.
> PRE: the preconditions (ie not needed to say int i: i is an integer, but
> the precondition, e.g. i is an integer between 5 and 10). If the
> function is called with wrong preconditions, we don't guarantee it will
> work.

Will do this, and will also check the code again for leaks. I have also some
code for calculating the level and peak level now (5 hours of train travel on
last Sunday ...), which seems to be working nicely. I will make the code
available on sunday.

Merry Christmas!
--
Stefan Brüns  /  Kastanienweg 6 - Zimmer 1206  /  52074 Aachen
mailto:lurch gmx li  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/