Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problems building the latest sources in Debian Sid

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:17:17 +0100
Kilian Krause <kk verfaction de> wrote:

> Hi Miguel,
>
> what's so important you want to mess with compilation instead of
> following http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian
>
> and just add
> deb http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian sid main
>
> to your /etc/apt/sources.list ?
>
> then you have "apt-get install gnomemeeting-cvs" and you're done ;)

I have just tried them.  The system works perfectly, I have installed
them in less than 10min (what it took me 3 hours tonight).

However I stll have the same problem with the Quicknet that I had when
I built the package manually.

So I have backed up (also in a matter of seconds) to the official
Debian packages.

Regards,

	Miguel

--
|     (O-O)
 Miguel TELLERIA DE ESTEBAN               Personal Homepage:
 Email: Miguel at mtelleria.com           http://www.mtelleria.com

 Miembro de http://www.linuca.org         Tel home: +32 2 280 1614
 Membre de  http://www.bxlug.be           GSM:      +32 497 038804