Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Last snapshot

Le jeu 28/08/2003 à 01:54, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :

> Alsa is now working.  one thing i have noticed  i plugged in my second webcam.
> both my webcams are use the same driver  they are different models.  the
> newest plugged in one shows SPCA50X USB Camera  as the Video device  the
> origional one now shows /dev/video1  is this intentional  or something else.
> i have a bttv tuner card as /dev/video0

Are you plugin both at the same time or only one of them at a time + the
bttv card?

Actually, the model name should appear as device name instead of the
/dev/videoX thing for all video devices (including the bttv card). If it
doesn't, it is most probably a driver bug.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org