Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Last snapshot

Once upon a time at band camp Wed, 27 Aug 2003 8:53 pm, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> The last snapshot presents a new feature when choosing an Audio Manager
> for which no devices are found. It also fixes some initialisation
> problems.

i have installed Debian on a spare partition  and installed the GM-cvs version
it is not detecting alsa on my system.  i do not have gnome installed only
KDE  i get a choice of quicknet and oss for sound.  i dont have a quicknet
card and currently only have alsa configured

i am able to switch between my tv tuner card and webcam whiloe not in a call
havent tested in a call yet.

Dennis