[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] PWLib Plugins BETA10

Hi,

i got this update from Snark:

This is BETA9 + little patches (those I already sent to the ml and a fix
for the plugin manager new API).

If this one is good, put it in snapshots.seconix, and notify me (telling
me the URI where to find it). That way, we'll be sure that the version
released is the same as the version tested... contrary to BETA9 :-(

Thanks again for your help, packages & reports!

Source is available at:
http://snapshots.seconix.com/source/release-beta10.tar.bz2

Debian Snaps packages for WOODY are already uploaded, SID and SARGE will
be available within the next hour. Available at the usual address ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian