Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [RC1] the "This must end some day near" release

Le jeu 07/08/2003 à 00:45, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> sorry there's no testing packages for rc1 yet, but it seems impossible
> to package that thingy.. most probably the configure-patch or
> Makefile-update was breaking things..

Problem acknowledged: in fact, it has a build-dependancy on itself...

> i'll leave it for Snark to find the proper solution, as i run out of
> ideas what's needed to fix it.

RC2 is coming as soon as I found how to fix it...

> btw. the good news for all desperately awaiting rc1 is that the
> plugins-code (i.e. (v4l|avc|dc).so wasn't updated. so it's only a matter
> of compilation/packaging, which changed.)

True: RC1 has no more features. It just doesn't spit victory/error
messages when it loads plugin if you didn't ask for them, and has a new
build system.