[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [BETA3] the "What a painful day I just got" release

Well,

I was pretty sure I had tested the new manager before deciding the patch
was good... it appears it prevented to load any plugin after all. :-(

So here is the third beta release, with very few changes:
* the manager is the same as BETA1;
* the v4l plugin is BETA2's plus it reports the real name of the device
it tries to open in the logs (scizzo's suggestion);
* the avc and dc plugin now report their devices as "AVC" and "DC", and
not "IEEE1394AVC" and "IEEE1394DC", they didn't change apart from that
(scizzo's suggestion doesn't really work for them...)

I worked with dominance to improve the build of the plugins within
pwlib's tree, so he should make new packages real fast!

I really hope tomorrow will be better...