[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [BETA2] the "I can't wait tomorrow for people to see that new feature!" release

Hi, new day, new release

what's the same?
* the gm.patch and pwlib.patch didn't change at all;
* the avc plugin didn't change at all;

what's new?
* I ported the dc driver to a plugin; it has not really been tested,
since I lack the hardware (I only loaded it to check for basic
correctness);
* a one-liner for vidin_manager_dlopen.cxx: it will fix crashes with bad
plugins (building a plugin without the right -l options leads to a
non-loadable plugin now, not to a crashing plugin);
* the v4l plugin now has a "userfriendly names" feature (the one I'm so
excited to bring out);

Snark

PS: FYI, the plugins are binary compatible: it means you can build the
new v4l plugin ("make v4l", no special lib needed, a few seconds of
compilation), and use it with beta1-packages (like dominance's
20030802.CVS-1), by just copying v4l.so to /usr/lib/pwlib/video/. This
means you can test the "userfriendly names" feature NOW!!! :-)