Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] PVideoInputManager API

Le jeu 31/07/2003 à 12:12, PUYDT Julien a écrit :

> Is there some function the manager should provide? Should the
> GetOpenedDevice function accept more arguments?

I think having a mapping between the driver name and the device is a
good idea. That was next on my todo list. That way, GM could display
"Philips PVC Webcam" instead of "/dev/video0". The ideal would be that
wen GM tries to open "Philips PVC Webcam", the plugin is able to open
/dev/video0. That way, if your devices are loaded in a random order, and
that you select "Philips PVC Webcam" as default device, it is always
your Philips Webcam that will be used.

Just a thought, it is great work anyway!! Thanks!
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org