[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Full callto support

Hello,

----
I'm now using PWLIB and OpenH323 for full callto:// support. You need to
install OpenH323 and PWLib from CVS from today.

The system is the same as before as GnomeMeeting was implementing the
user-visible part of callto URLs.

But I decided to also permit the hidden part of callto URLs, see here :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/EN-US/netmeet/nm3_1l4o.asp?frame=true

It means for example that :

* callto://ils.seconix.com/j_prifti yahoo fr will work, but also
callto://ils.seconix.com/j_prifti yahoo fr+type=directory
* callto://room seconix com when calling the MCU will give the same
result as callto://seconix.com+conference=room

In short words, we have the short form of callto:// URLs and the long
form. Please test this.

----

I've also made sure that when you click on the connect button in order
to terminate the current connection or to stop calling, the plug pixmap
stays plugged until the connection is really terminated. Can you check
this too and tell me if you like it or not ;)

----

Thanks,

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>