Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Without frames

Hi list,

I think you are all right - the soultion with frames looks better than
the solution without frames.
However I have got a some questions to you:

1. What do you prefer - a nice application or a less nice application
but conform to the HIG standards?
2. Why do you think did the HIG guys claim that frames are ugly? What
are the disadvantages of frames?
3. Is the difference between the two solutions so big? Would it be worth
to break the standard due to this difference?

In my opinion the HIG standard is a big step to a good desktop
environment. I think it is necessary to have such standards to increase
the quality of the linux-desktop environment (in this case Gnome). If
all applications ignore this standard you don't need it anymore.

Cheers,
Matthias